Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hydra your a moron, you want 20% more cubic inches get a 351W. You want better flowing heads, buy some. Don't be stupid and trying to mix Gm and Ford. Yea, I can see it now, I drive a Z0506

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
How about you take it to PM. This is the tech forum, not where you start arguments.

Its gonna get locked anyway

·
Registered
334 Posts
Scoey396 said:
Don't be stupid and trying to mix Gm and Ford.
The only time GM and Ford should be mixed is:

A: You want have a GM and want to replace it's weak parts with stronger, cheaper ones (Ford parts).

or

B: You have a Ford and you want to slow it down the expensive way, and be friends with all your Chevy buddies.

or

C: You have a Chevrolet car, your tired of pouring money it in and hardly seeing gains for the amount you've invested. So you install a Ford powerplant in it to lessen the cost.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Scoey396 said:
I drive a Z0506
:lol: that's funny :D

I think it'd be a strange, but somewhat interesting thing to see.....frankenmotor.

Wow - cheap Ford parts - that's an oxymoron.
Well the last time I looked in Summit, lots of things like heads, intakes, etc were close in price between Ford's and GM. Now my uncle who is rebuilding his 340 Dodge.....that's turning out to be expensive for what it is :eek:

·
Registered
743 Posts
This thread is funny

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know if you people know that I was referring to this topic: http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224931

It's already locked anyway, I didn't mean to start my own thread, and afterwards I couldn't delete it, beats the **** out of me. Funny to see all these people comment so fast.

While im on the subject, hydra is still a moron, ford parts are of great quality and if you drive a GM, Good for you, you got ripped off.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts