Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to go do this...how hard was it? Anything I need to watch out for? I heard might have to grind something...I have a dremel...but I don't think my cord will reach the parkin' lot :D

I'm gonna look for a file...

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Dave88LX said:

I'm gonna look for a file...
Don't use a file, or you'll be there all day doing it. The rest pretty much goes like what Fishers article says.

·
Registered
272 Posts
yeah definately use the dremel.

Just bring the bracket inside of your place if you have no place to plug in the dremel, and grind it in there.

The install was pretty much a piece of cake, the hardest part was making the wires look nice.

·
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for everything guys! The directions it came with were pretty good, minus telling me to remove the fender liner, WTF?!? Now I gotta put that back on. I got that the 4AWG wire ran for the most part, I'm just gonna take the bracket out and grind it in my room. I hope my grinding bit is OK!!!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Disconnet the battery :)

You might be better off removing the bracket and taking it to the autohobby shop to grind it off there.

·
15,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh, nevermind. I friggen broke the bracket. I don't think there's many here in Germany. I'm ****ed, and I hate my car with a passion. One thing after another. Thanks for all the help, I'm done with this thing for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts