Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a guy, XXX, that had a customised TTI outlaw twin kit in his car. He was able to keep all his accessories. Anyone have pics of his engine bay?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The site is down. Did you post them? If so can you post them here since TM.com is down.
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Josh,

I changed my username a while ago (right when I found out Vin Diesel was coming out with a movie by the same name). I in no way wanted to be associated with that retard. I don't have many pictures. The other thing is that I did lose the AC, but kept PS, Alt., and smog.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Enginerd said:
Josh,

The other thing is that I did lose the AC, but kept PS, Alt., and smog.

Could you have kept the A/C and lost the PS? Being in TX, its more important to me to be cool in the summer than to have the PS. Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
P.MUSSIN,

Yes, pretty much. They only thing I didn't make was the headers (bought them from Turbo Technology). Everthing else was done by myself, with some welding help from a good friend. It's not done yet... I'm moving the O2 bungs into the downpipes and jet-hotting them. Same for a bunch of other parts. Also going to install a blow-off just before the mass-air.

I see you are from Elida. I was just in Elida/Lima last week visiting the army tank plant (work trip). As I passed thru there, I thought I remembered some turbostang guys being from that area.

Rob

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Yea there is a bunch of mustangs here for a small city. A couple even twin turboed.:D

Jeremy

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Josh, I have not forgot about the Incon thing. I have been in Tulsa for 2 weeks and wont be back till next week.

Next week I have to go to Las Vegas, week after Barbados, week after the south pacific. So have faith. I'll make time ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts