Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have this kit on their 94-98. I'm looking at buying the rear bumper piece and want some good and bad reviews.Also post some pics.:joy:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gotta be someone out there.....?:blam:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the Xenon kit on my '96...EXCEPT the rear piece! lol..I ordered my kit piece by piece as money allowed..and I just haven't got around to getting the rear piece. You can see some pics on my website.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Best looking kit in my BIASED opinion. My car is not dropped or it would look a lot better but you could use your imagination.

Click on my site to view the pics.

Rich

·
Registered
550 Posts
danmatar said:
I have the Xenon kit on my '96...EXCEPT the rear piece! lol..I ordered my kit piece by piece as money allowed..and I just haven't got around to getting the rear piece. You can see some pics on my website.
Hey I'm right down the road from you in Asheville! Maybe I can drive up and see your car someday. I'm always on the Parkway heading up towards Boone.
What all have you done to get the 300rwhp out of your car? What kind of S/C you have?

·
Registered
105 Posts
ya, we're not far apart at all! I've got 300 at the wheels by using the SVO S/C along with a host of supporting parts. Check out my website for a complete list. Let me know if your gonna be in the area!

·
Registered
550 Posts
danmatar said:
ya, we're not far apart at all! I've got 300 at the wheels by using the SVO S/C along with a host of supporting parts. Check out my website for a complete list. Let me know if your gonna be in the area!
Have you touched the heads any, or are they still stock? 300rwhp is really impressive with that blower and no headwork.
Where did you get the blower from? And for how much if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xxx96gt

Hey is that car moonlight blue......mine is and I have the same wheels:D . Do you have any more pics?:drool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Black1998GT said:

Have you touched the heads any, or are they still stock? 300rwhp is really impressive with that blower and no headwork.
Where did you get the blower from? And for how much if you don't mind me asking?
Haven't touched the heads. I'm not the only one with over 300rwhp with the SVO S/C. What impresses me is the torque I've got. 352ftlbs is awesome! If you're looking for a good deal on the SVO blower, Roush may still have some. I bought mine years ago when they were 3 grand-plus.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: xxx96gt

1/4Horse said:
Hey is that car moonlight blue......mine is and I have the same wheels:D . Do you have any more pics?:drool:
I keep getting that about the color...must be a bad scan. Actually, it's the factory Deep Forest Green. Those are the only pics I have posted. Besides, the car doesn't quite look as good anymore with some peeling paint on the ground effects...gotta repaint it :(

Rich

·
Registered
73 Posts
1/4 Horse: I've got the same color car as you, and I got the Xenon front end. I had the sides and back, but decided not to put them on, because I liked the way the car looked with the Xenon front and the stock sides and back. The Xenon sides and back do look great however.

I could E-mail you pics of my car.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BADDAZBLUE

Nice car....Thanks again for the pic.:drool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts