Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a true 96 cobra it came with the dohc 4.6 now has a forged 4.6 with 03 cobra supercharger with stage 1 port work. car is bright atlantic blue which is a rare color and retains the black roof. paint is new. interior has been replaced with katskinz leather kit, new carpet, re-wraped steering wheel, kenwood excelon speakers and head unit, mtx 4 channel amplifier. 18x8 and 18x9 liquid metal wheels. sumitomo htrz 2 tires with 85% tread left on them. ford racing headers, bbk x pipe, flowmaster 44's with full exhaust. fidanza short shifter, spec stage 3 clutch, new bbk cable and quadrant. bullit pedals and shifter bezel, and gas door, 10,000k hid kit. clear corners, black ball shift knob. fresh tremec t-45 trans. 2004 cobra irs w/ only 25k on it 3.73 gears. h&r race springs. tokico blue struts and bilstein shocks. steeda bumpsteer kit. dba front rotors , hawk pads and slotted rear rotors . jlt intake. snow performance water methanol injection. 2.60" supercharger pulley. lfp idler kit and auxilary tensioner. no belt slip. 255lph walboro intank fuel pump and t-rex in line fuel pump. stock 03 heat exchanger. msd
dis 4 coils, msd wires, ngk tr-6 plugs, .20 over aluminum block with manley H beam rods, shm manley pistons, plasma rings, mmr 1,000 hp oil pump s/ 5.4 pickup. mmr 7qt oilpan. 03 cobra heads with 01 cobra cams. new water pump, new hoses, deka 60lb injectors, xcal 2 programmer w/ street tune makes 460 whp and 452 wtq @ 13psi. on 93 octane. 5,000 miles on engine and trans. qa-1 caster camber plates. 125,000 miles on odometer. also has inovate wide band sensor kit. automoter phantome boost, oil pressure, and water temp guages. vehicle was involved in an accident with previous owner right hand quarter panel has been replaced due to rear end colision. other than that i have not seen any evidence of damage. call tim @ 864 293 9247 with questions or just ask seller. also has polyurethane engine mounts, sct 2800 maf, 2.5 gallon water meth reservoir in trunk, aluminum gauge bezel, silver face a/c overlay. upr ash trash bezel, also ash tray door works perfect, a/c system is complete and charged but compressor will not turn on when ac knob is switched. car still has 96 a/c condensor and has not been upgraded to the 97 as called for by the tsb. also have a ford racing fuel pressure guage mounted to the fuel rail for fuel monitoring. stock 03 cobra tb and inlet. fresh oil in supercharger.just a few more things new sfi steel flywheel when engine was built and new arp flywheel bolts as well, i also have a few extra parts that are not on the car yet that i will give with the car if reserve is met. brand new set of front and rear goodrich steel brake lines. strut tower brace, clear bumper markers, 3 xtra consoles, optima battery, new spare clutch disc and throw out bearing, xtra fuel pump. im sure there is more stuff i have and cat think of but thats if for now. buyers this vehicle is basically an 03 cobra for a lot less. you can bolt on a whipple or a kenne bell and make more power. the stock super charged still has plenty of power left on the table as well. with a steigmier stage 4 or 5 port and a 2 lb lower pulley the car would easily put down over 500 whp. this car is a lot of fun to drive, it handles well, and rides well. it has a very compliant ride and takes bumps very smoothly. the transmisions shifts very precise and never misses a gear. it is a pretty car and i get compliments on it all the time. the atlantic blue did not come on the 96 mustangs but i always liked the color so i changed the body color from black to the bright atlantic blue. the roof has been repainted in the stock onyx black. i have touch up paint available for both colors aswell. the color deffinately sets it apart from all the other mustangs on hwy's and in parking lots and demands attention at every stop light. a few things i forgot the drive power seats works when i wants too. i think the motor is just stuck but its where i drive at so i never messed with it. and the odometer works occasionally as well. i usually just log miles in between tanks. i have a spare cluster i was going to use to fix the stock one and it will come with the car. the power mirrors work well, the rear defroster works well, heat works great. whoever gets this mustang is getting a great deal i have around 23k invested in the car. i would have listed it for around 16k but due to the economy no ones vehicles are selling so i listed it lower to have a better chance of moving the vehicle to a new home. i was asking 14k for the car now accepting possible trades. here is a link to view pics of the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&item=270400757057

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought you were sending me more pics of the car when you got it back from the shop.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
price lowered to move before deployment asking 12,000 firm dont miss out .

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sry man im more looking for cash for the car not really trades anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.