Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I am interested in trading my 03 silver/black top cobra convertible for a 03 or 04 cobra coupe. There is nothing wrong with the car I would just prefer to have a coupe, the vert was a bit of an impulsive buy. It's a 10th anniversary. Mod's include a smaller blower pulley making 16lbs. of boost, JLT cold air intake, mac pro chamber, magnaflow cat back. Just put a new Findanza clutch and Spec flywheel less than 1000 miles ago. Also has a SCT tuner, car was dyno tuned at Johnny Lightning's. Car made 454hp, and 484 ft.lb's of torque. Car was mildly tuned on pump gas so I'm sure it can make more hp. Car is very clean, 92k is the mileage. If you are interested I would be more than happy to send pics. If anyone is willing to trade color does not matter, neither does mileage, as long as it is not beat. In Pa but will travel or meet someone outside the area. Or just call 717-283-9510 I'm usually up till 11 or so. I also wanted to add I will sell the car, and then go buy a coupe

James

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey i know I put the car is for sale but after a week of my computer crashing and not getting on here, I think i would just rather trade the car for a hardtop 03 cobra than straight sell it, but i would also toss the idea around for a modded fox body, preferably a trunk car.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
let me know how it turned out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.