Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to trade my Mach 1 for 2005 or later GT. Mach is automatic and I'm looking for same in GT although would consider stick. Love the Mach but this is my 3rd new edge ... preceded by GT and Bullitt and looking to move on. It has 58K miles and runs perfectly.

Chassis/brake mods include:
H&R Sportlines
Bilstein shocks
Maximum Motorsports CC plates
Maximum Motorsports adjustable LCAs
Slotted/drilled Brembo rotors
New Ford pads

Engine/trans is stock except for:
K&N (semi) cold air intake
Intake spacer
Ford Racing coil covers
Mobil 1 changed regularly
High capacity trans pan

Outside:
FR500 (replica) 18" hypercoated wheels 18x9 / 18x10
Goodyear F1 all season tires with about 80% or more remaining
04 Cobra spoiler with perfect 3rd light
Sequential turn signals
Sylvania bright white lights head/fog
LED License lights
FRPP Bullitt fuel door
Gas hood & trunk struts

Interior:
Mach 1 mats
Kenwood double-din radio. Satelite module and iPod adapter installed. HD and blutooth ready but no modules. Has USB and aux input on front.
Ball type shift knob and boot
Embroidered head rests

Body straight as an arrow and no door nicks. One very small dent near front turn signal/marker light that I didn't even know existed until a year after I bought it. I'm the second owner. Remarkably few stone chips for age/miles.

Car has been driven like a mustang should be but never abused and never raced. The only mechanical item I would fix if keeping would be to replace the front steering rack bushings. They creek at very low speed i.e. almost stopped which started after the car was lowered. BTW, the back will lower down with the LCAs but wanted to keep off the tires.

If you're interested you can take a look at: www.flickr.com/photos/beachmach1

Oh yeah, it comes with the OEM shocks, springs, spoiler, fuel door, taillight harness/3rd light, coil covers, hood brace, shifter handle, floor mats. Do not have original wheels/tires, radio (who'd want it?), cc plates.

·
Registered
516 Posts
bump for a very nice MACH !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
how much you looking to pitch in with your car?
i have a 05 redfire Gt 34k miles. stick, with aftermarket 18's exhaust, a little blacking out here and there nothing done under the hood all stock drivetrain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts