Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a clean 88-93 GT / LX / Cobra with preferably low mileage (Sub 85k). Manual car preferred, no rust and not beat to crap. Budget is around $10k, let me know what you have. I have zero interest in a V6 so please do not post them. I am from Illinois but willing to travel.

·
Registered
87 Gt 400hp Holley Terminator, Systemax 2, TW 170cc, N41, 6psi Powerdyne, 3:73
386 Posts
You can get a convertible or automatic for that price but to find a true foxbody manual under 100k for that piece is not likely. Esp in Illinois I’m close to Chicago and they are going for 15-20k easily woth over 100k.

·
Registered
139 Posts
PM sent to You man

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking for a clean 88-93 GT / LX / Cobra with preferably low mileage (Sub 85k). Manual car preferred, no rust and not beat to crap. Budget is around $10k, let me know what you have. I have zero interest in a V6 so please do not post them. I am from Illinois but willing to travel.
512/902/1987 text or call me 1992 mustang v8 convertible lx for 10k runs like a sewing machine 33k miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.