Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what you guys got that is good for a n/a street setup.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i am selling my stage 3 P&P heads with stage 2 vt cams and comp springs. They are assembled and ready to be put on. They are BRAND NEW. My plans changed.

Pm if you are interested.

Jason

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to tell you the truth, i seriously cant your heads. im in college right now, and i save my ass off just to get enough to afford cams and springs.... i thought i would post before went and got it from some place new. i dont think my pockets are big enough for the whole package....but if you ever decide to seperate them i will gladly take your cams and springs.

·
Registered
877 Posts
jason toy- u got a pm

·
Registered
892 Posts
I have a new pair of Comp 270's with new gears sitting in my closet i think I may have to sell.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stallion where ya at in CA, can i get your number? in a pm....we might be able to make a deal.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will they work in my 01 bullitt? are they the defective comcams with the defective base circles?

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
stallions281 said:
I got a set of vt stage 2's BRAND new never run on the car... these things were 620 to my door... selling for 520 shipped
do you still have these? Let me know ASAP...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
automatic weapon got me on a great deal for some cams and springs... so my request is forfilled.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I just want everyone to know that Bullitt4691 is an excellent buyer and pays promptly. If he posts a wanted ad, or inquires about parts you may have for sale, he is serious about making a purchase... he's not out to waste anyone's time.

Thanks, Alex... Your definatily a good dude to do business with! :)

-Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts