Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a used one in the price range of under $175, but will buy new if price is right...let me know

·
Registered
259 Posts
i JUST took the one out of my car yesterday. its a pro-m 77 calibrated for 30# injectors. the only deal is that its been under my hood for a while and doesn't look all that great but i havn't tried to clean it up yet. has some nicks in it from hitting the alternator pully. still has the original air cleaner in great shape. (K&N) i do not have the plastic elbow that attaches to the throttle body anymore.

this is the aluminum unit. not crappy plastic.
i'll do $175 to your door. they retail for $404 from pro-m
and i still have the original DATA sheet with all the specific flow numbers and output readings for THIS SPECIFIC meter. i don't even know if pro-m still does this for every meter but if you want a good chip burnt, this sheet is a must. its specific to only the meter in my hands. not generic.

i can take pics of mine if you like but its this meter:

PM me.
i have the matching injectors too
-luke-

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What said:
I have 0ne for sale its an 80mm black pro M. I will sell it for $150
Tell me more about it...I didn't see a filter. Does it have one and is it calibrated for 30's and for fox body wire harness?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sorry no filter but it is a blow through MAF. It was used on an 89 N/A Mustang so I am sure it will work with a fox body. Yes it is also calibrated for 30#'s. Let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts