Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a feeler out there to see what's available. Looking for a friend who's not net savvy and wants to get an 85 or 86 GT.

Any color, any option, as long as its a 5 speed car and not a convertible, however if you have a super clean 86 AOD car, let me know.

Let me know by pm, thanks.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have just cleared my PM box... I can email you pictures later on during the week probably Tuesday on my day off...Very clean car except for hatch and doors which have minor rust on top hatch and lower inside of doors. I also have a perfect doors and hatch from a 92 as well that can go with the car... I will take pics and let them speak for themselves....

·
Registered
93 Posts
i got a 85 gt jalapeno red t-top original paint in good shape for its year. needs some minor body work. good interior. 347 w/ afr 185s, tremec trans, 8.8 rear end, victor jr intake, all msd ignition, and much more... i need to sell soon for $5000. pm me for pics

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Putting a feeler out there to see what's available. Looking for a friend who's not net savvy and wants to get an 85 or 86 GT.

Any color, any option, as long as its a 5 speed car and not a convertible, however if you have a super clean 86 AOD car, let me know.

Let me know by pm, thanks.

how much is he willing to spend, I would consider selling my 331 powered 85 mustang.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump.

nothing too crazy, something fairly stock. My friend doesn't want to hit the track, just a cruise night every now and again.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i got my 86gt on here for sell. Very clean and low miles on new engine. Don.t if you are looking for drag racer car, can be both. look at it tell me what you think. its under 86gt street/strip merrittracing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts