Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get a set of world heads for a really good price and i was just wondering if i should get them or not, they have 2.02 and 1.60 valves, 200cc intake runners and 64cc chambers and are complete, not bare. So should i get them or not, all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Great Heads...for the buck anyway. They are Iron, which can make just as much power as alum. counterparts...

Those are the Windsor Sr (or 351) heads. In box stock form they will flow just a bit more than the GT-40x heads.

Depending on the purchase price...I would say if they are in good shape (ie not needing a rebuild) $600 or less would be a good price. $400 is a great price!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Thats what I have on my engine. Good value heads, they aren't really that great stock, but they can pick up well with some porting. When mine were ported I picked up about 40cfm on the intake and exhaust, without a big increase in port size.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sr.

Windsor Sr. is a good Iron head. Good Friend had Ported W. Sr. heads, Fcam, Performer EFI intake and compucar 150 shot went 7.30- 7.50s in 1/8 mile in his 95 GTS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts