Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the all caps, I just wanted it to get noticed for those scrolling through really fast. I happened on a sight a lot of you may know already, but for me and other people new to electronics and wiring up our foxbody, this is the site. Mustang FAQ - Wiring, Engine, Air Bag, ABS Tech Home . They have tons of great info on the stock wiring even which pin goes where for some of the connectors and vacuum routes and more! Here's a few pics so you know. (these are mostly for 93's since that's what I have but they may be the same for other years). Like I said...TONS of info sure to help someone chasing down a wiring issue.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, this site got me through some pretty tough problems. If you have owned your fox for a while or just want to get as much accurate data on it for wiring, connectors, vacuum line routing, etc., I would recommend going to faxonautoliterature.com and buying the original Ford schematics. I bought the shop manual and complete schematics for about $150. Worth every penny...

·
Registered
8,616 Posts
EVTM's can be had on Ebay for about $30 these days. I keep mine in the hatch of my '88 because I probably use it almost every time I'm working on the thing. It's helped my troubleshoot a number of electrical mysteries over the years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts