Ford Mustang Forums banner

Winner Ford car show

724 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Blown95GT 
#1 ·
Anyone going to the Winner Ford car show in Newark DE this Sunday? I'll be showing my ride there with the Corral logo and my handle on the spec sheet. Stop by and say hello. There will be free hot dogs and soda all day.

#2 ·
Is that the 19th? Or is this an old post? If its the 19th I'll be there. I always miss those shows. What time is it over? I got a Union meeting at 11:30 but Im free after that.

#3 ·
Yes, it's on 5/19. They usually end around 3PM. Be sure to introduce yourself.

#4 ·
Hey, saw your car today at the show. Looks sharp! Wanted to say hi, but didn't see anyone around the car. Maybe next time. Whens the next show? I might show mine just for sh!ts & giggles. It's really not ready for a show yet, but why not, right. Later, riored94gt

#5 ·
Thanks for the compliment. Sorry I missed you, I was probably out judging the other classes which takes alot of time if you want to do it right. The next show is 9/8. Sure you should show your car, it's a great time. It also allows you to judge the other cars which is a lot of fun. I usually pick the one I'd most like to drive home in each class.:evil:

#6 ·
Hey,you wouldn't happen to know the guy that was driving that blue 96-98 Cobra with the white stripes, would you? I really liked the job done on the interior of that car, and was wondering where he got it done. It had black interior with blue inserts in the seats, then the trunk had two blue stripes going through it. That was the sweetest car there , IMHO. Oh and it had Torq Thrust Wheels, if that helps jog your memory. Thanks and I'll se you in September. Later

#7 ·
Yea, I remember that one. He came in late and didn't have a regular parking spot. I spoke with him but didn't get his name. Said he had it dynoed at 400 rwhp. Much better than the black '88 'vert next to mine that got the sponsors award.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.