Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My window for as long as I can remember has shuttered and squeeked as it goes up.. is there any adjusting I can do to fix this?

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what exactly am I spraying down there? i am assuming the track? what about slick 50 or WD-40?

·
Registered
543 Posts
mine sqeaks on the rubber that goes alont the bottom of the glass, what i do it put some Armorall on a rag and wipe it where the rubber meets the window, it might make the window a little dirty the first few times but that help for a while, i have to do it every 6 weeks or so.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I'm curious as to what works also. Mine squeaks/squeals like a beeeeyotch when it goes up.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Mine squeek when the windows go down. It's usualy because mine are dirty. Clean 'em up, and no more squeaks...for a week or so!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i had a 2 liter of sprite go nuts in my front seat, i used that 409 orange stuff for the kitchen, i sprayed a hefty amount down there that got rid of the sticky. however it used to do that before the spilll and i used armorall very liberally. the squeak goes away but smears your glass so that needs attention.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts