Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knightvision(non-profit youth organization) is raffling a supercharged stroked mustang on August 30 at the Clash of the Titans race in San Antonio. All proceeds will benefit the youth of Knightvision. You can see the car and the information at www.knightvisionracing.com Thank you

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Info on raffle

I am sorry for the delay. I had trouble with my password. You do not have to be present to win. The winner will be drawn on August 30 At the Clash of the Titans race. The winner will also be announced on our web page. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at [email protected] Thank you for your time.---Jason

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We decided to not use paypal, due to some unfavorable information we received. After I receive your info(address, phone#, e-mail) I will send you the # of tickets you request. We have no way to accept electronic payments right now, but we accept any other form of payments. I would advise you not send cash, as it cannot be tracked. Your tickets are withheld from the "pot" until payment is received. If at any time prior to the drawing you change your mind, your money will be returned no questions asked. Thank you for your time.---Jason Postell

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AUGUST 30 IS THE DATE OF THE DRAWING. WE HAVE SET A MINIMUM AND A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TICKETS. THE MINIMUM IS 1,000 AND THE MAXIMUM IS 2,500. IF THE MINUMUM IS NOT MET ON AUGUST 30 THE DATE WILL BE PUSHED BACK. YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE DRAWING TAKES PLACE. FEEL FREE TO VOICE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ---JASON

1 - 8 of 8 Posts