Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, Im trying to finish off the last of my leftover project parts. As with the other items Ive sold from this build, I was PRETTY picky about what parts I used. Included are Front and rear Dynalite kits you can see I also grabbed matching (black) lokar accessories as well as full parking brake and master cylinder setup. Front and rear rotors are just under 12 1/4", and the fronts are two-piece. The rears were temporarily installed, the fronts havent left the box (aside from for this picture :) ).

Ive still got receipts to show that I spent ~$1,600 on this setup from Summit, but Im asking $1,000 + shipping O.B.O. to take it all, just because I opened the boxes to take in the eye candy, and i let them get dusty.

Anyway, here's the list of stuff with the picture; more detailed pics are below in the photobucket account. I am willing to part out but I'd rather sell complete. I accept paypal but you cover their fee, my address is [email protected]. If you'd like to contact me use that email address, or text/leave a voicemail at 48oh-2Iseven-88I3

1.) Wilwood Front Dynalite: 4 piston loaded calipers/spindle, 12.2", two-piece, cross-drilled and slotted rotors (WIL-140-11072-D)
2.) Wilwood Rear Dynalite: 4 piston kit w parking brake, 12.2" rotors (WIL-140-9282-D)
3.) Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder (WIL-260-9439 )
4.) Wilwood Stainless Steel Brake lines (caliper to hardlines) (WIL-220-6471)
5.) Wilwood Floor mounted e brake cable kit (WIL-330-9371)
6.) Lokar Hand Brake (midnight series) (LOK-XEHB7000F)

more pics: Sales Photos by irishnoname | Photobucket

· Registered
106 Posts
Summit states this is for a ford 9 in with 16 in rims or bigger? WIL-140-9282-D. What were you putting it on I have a 8.8 with 5 lug drum. Already have the wilwwod front kit. doesn't look like this will work for my rear...Can you verify?

Thanks

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was gonna use these with 17" wheels, however i never bought them, and the car only ever had 15" American racing wheels. They did fit over the caliper but I'm not sure what the measurements were of those wheels (the car has been sold so I can't verify). Hope it helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.