Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 Cobra w/20,xxx on her clock. I plan on running S-trim, 2.95 or 3.33 pulley, stock Vortech crank pulley (6.785 or something), Power Pipe, Pro-m 80mm, 42# injectors, GSS340 in tank, and T-Rex.
I have a stock engine, equal shorties, off-road H-pipe, dumped Dynomax Super Turbos, Crane Hi-6, MSD BTM, ditched the FMU, FMS aluminum DS, Steeda adj Cluth Quad, Pro 5.0 shifter, Sub-frames, ect....
Do you think I should run the 3.33 or 2.95 pulley? Rick Anderson said I could run the 2.95 if I was running at least 38# injectors and 255 intank w/T-rex. That would supply the fuel I need. But do you think my engine would hold up very long? I plan on having AFM tune the car w/a chip burn. I am sure there are simular combos out there that could tell me what to expect as far as horsepower goes with either pulley. Thanks, MEAT315.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'd start with the 3.33 pulley myself. Should see around 400RWHP with a powerpipe and over 10lbs of boost. I say the big pulley 1st because it better safe than sorry.;) And with a good tune, the engine should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts