Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this is funny sounding but I have two issues with the car, #1 the horn doesn't work, and #2 the radio won't seek to different stations it will only go the the presets. First the horn, if I hit the panic button on the car, horn works. If I have the key in the on position and hit the horn (push on the center of steering wheel:) ) it will not work. So if some jerk cuts me off I can't beep the horn at him. Put if someone trips the panic button my horn will beep like crazy, Someone help. Do I need to change the horn relay? Also when I turn my steering wheel I get like a rubbing sound out of the center of the steering columb is that normal? Ok, now the radio, ever since I pulled the motor and did a whole bunch of work to it, my radio will not work properly. It has presets built in the buttons but if I hit the seek button to go up to the next station it just keeps scrolling like the attenna wasn't pluged in. I bought an antenna extention that plugs into the antenna lead behind the glove box and has a male fitting which I plug directly in the back of the radio. Do I need to add an addition ground strap to the motor? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts