Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driveing down the road today and see this black 95 mustang cobra sitting there for sale, stoped in asked them if i could drive it
so i did took it for about 20 min or so, i droped it into 3rd at 60 and naied it, wasent impressed at all, got on it off the line again wasent impressed at all. my girlfriends former 87 GT with just a off road pipe and a couple of flowmasters would run circles around this car, i thought theese were supposed to be mid 14 second cars, the car was bone stock down to the paper filter and stock mufflers, had 64k miles on it. was in perfect mechanical shape. are all theese cars sick????? or is it where im use to the lightning, but as stated that 87 gt felt much stronger, i was expecting this car to have massavie torque???? im just wondering because i was thinking of buying this car for my little brother for graduation next week, but im probley looking more tword ahigher mileage 96 cobra now, seeing as that is what he wants is a cobra. im gona do some resarch into theese cars,
because even though it didnt feal that strong there was really somethang about the car i did like cant put my finger on it though

1 - 1 of 1 Posts