Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the car will start up and revv to 2 grand now, but will immediately die, i have to play with the throttle to even keep the car running, i pull the plugs soon after and they are wet with gasoline, and have a thin layer of carbon all over, i cant figure out why its doing this, this was after an engine change, and pulling/reinstalling all engine compartment wiring, however, i have cleaned and recleaned all the connections, including the salt n pepper ones, i have changed computers thinking maybe some of my welding killed the computer, but still no luck, i mean it floods the absolute crap out of it...this is the motor in my sig, i changed to an adjustable fuel regulator, and set it to right around 40, but it acts the exact same as the stocker, so i dont think that would be the problem, also im running a c&l 73 that has the regular 19 lb sample tube in it, and when i pull the codes, all i get non-smog related is low MAF voltage and Weird MAP voltage...i have checked everything i can think of, all i have not done is swap on a different mass air (i dont have one at my disposal) any ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts