I'm goin' the 8th........
More rice shows up on Sunday's........usually

adios

AL:cool: :joy: :evil:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cal Speedway

Do they use the actual track facility? I heard it was on blocked streets out front and you weren't allowed to run slicks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you refering to the SoCal Open Invitational on the new 1.55 mile 17 turn Road Course hosted by the SoCal SVTOA Chapter? For more info go to: http://www.socalsvtoa.com

And yes, I'd better be there. There are still openings for either or both days. There are still Garage spaces open for the 2 day registerants, these are at no additional charge. Some of teh sponser's are Galpin Ford, Grigg's, Maximum Motorsports, Brother's Performance, Muscle Mustang Fast Fords, B&D Racing, Earl's Automotive, Flip's Performance Center's, Rousch, and Saleen.

This will be a great place to experience the best kept secert in SoCal and experence the finest racing facility on the west coast, with great amminities close to the track, hotels, motels, eatteries, ets...

Hope to see you there!

:cool:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yea. there is a road race track at california. Cool deal, but Im still runnin 3.5 inch alumastars on the front of my stang. I need to borrow a svt cobra? Anyone wanna trade for a day?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll be there...at the drag strip that is.

Last time it was open back in March they segregated the domestics and imports. Domestics would run together then the imports would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts