Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe that'll be a new event for us at smackdown this year. a burnout contest. ill bring my turbines with some street tires i can annhilate(<----spelling?)

·
Registered
817 Posts
UHHH BURNOUTS LIKE RULE AND STUFF!

ANYONE WHO WAS PRESENT AT THE HOOTER'S PARKING LOT "UNOFFICIAL NMRA BURN-OUT CONTEST" KNOWS THERE IS NO MATCH FOR THE SECOND GEAR,FIFTY FEET ON THE REV -LIMITER BURNOUT PRESENTED BY YOUR'S TRUELY!:joy:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chad but of course your the best at everything :D and you drink some nasty @ss beer, :barf: and as for the weather as quick as it changed from nice to rain it can change from rain back to nice...keep postive attitudes. hrmmm roostertail contest...interesting!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sup bill,
yeah he said he promised someone the drag radials for smackdown, and since he isnt taken his car that i could borrow the slicks, ill pry end up buyen them by the time im done with em. i'm just hopin to make a 12.90 pass and ill be a happy camper with what i've got.

·
Registered
253 Posts
**** the weather.....if its raining then I'm driving in what ever direction it isn't raining. I got 4 days off work, if I can't find a dry track in that amount of time I'm gonna sell the car and buy a Monster Truck.....weather doesn't effect that "sport" :joy:

·
Registered
68 Posts
best burnout yesterday DEFINETLY went to the Firebird/Trans am looking thing.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts