Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ME thats who :cool:

i just hope jeff doesn't have his motor together!! :mad:

Luke are u bringing the crappy 86 gt down? I can't wait to party at the campgrounds again!!

CRAZY CANADIANS RULE!

:lol::lol:

·
Registered
753 Posts
I dont know if Adam Cox will show agin this year or not. He won it last year. He lives here in Louisville, so odds are he will show. He has a Pure Street car and ran a 11.46 at WFC a few days ago. This was the cars first time out this year. That should at least give you a number to shoot for.

·
Registered
509 Posts
<--- Two votes for Adam Cox... I bet it goes 11.2s -11.1s before all is said and done. Thing is that it went 11.4s with 2-300lbs of extra weight in the trunk. Plus he runs in P/S so hes got a really small cam.

Jonathan

·
Registered
753 Posts
Whats up with that Jonathan? Why the extra weight? Did he need that to make the car legal? I saw his trap speed was down about 3 or MPH from last year.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yea, he had stripped so much stuff form the car since last year. He went to weight it and it was ridiculously underweight, so they added a bunch of sand some metal stuff like that all to the back of course, so I imagine the car launchs like crazy.

Jonathan

·
Registered
109 Posts
Conrad

I am pretty sure that little motor will be done in Jeffs car. If not I will take a little ballast out of my stocker and put on some slicks........:joy:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:mad:

Gawd dongitttt!! all these race cars are going to spoil my fun!!! :evil:

Hey as long as that Heads/cam camaro doesn't show again and a mustang takes the prize its all good :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hey as long as that Heads/cam camaro doesn't show again
I thought that car was fun to watch actually. Ran some 11.7's I believe. I want to say TEA had a hand in that car, not sure.

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
I would have to put my money on

Qrtmile's (robkong) car....he should be well into the 10's if he gets it running right.

·
Registered
314 Posts
There are several street stangs locally running in the 10's and some 9's. Just gonna have to wait and see who shows?

·
Registered
753 Posts
There are several street stangs locally running in the 10's and some 9's.
On motor? Where is locally? I am in Louisville.

·
Registered
314 Posts
In Owensboro and near Bowling Green, there one near Ohio County that runs on the streets at low 8's in the 1/4. Hope to have mine together by then but probably won't get faster than a low 11.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, I'm not all motor,just doin a mild build up on my daily driver ( Its cheaper than filling a bottle ). I'm waitin to get the S-351 droptop , them gonna build a wild street machine...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts