·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
count me in for a few pulls

·
Registered
267 Posts
Someone better start sucking up to Brian Tooley now, cause I am sure that July 4th he will rather be doing anything other then dynoing.

I think July 4th may throw a curve into Corral Day:(

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
We may be able to get

RL's friend that has a portable dyno to come down to CD...we talked to him last year about it. Could set it up in the pits...and dyno all day. He also has a incon tt car he would probably bring.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ian, we will put you last so when your car melts down it doesnt hurt the dyno. Then, we will all point and laugh !

·
Registered
267 Posts
Re: We may be able to get

Jeff88coupe said:
RL's friend that has a portable dyno to come down to CD...we talked to him last year about it. Could set it up in the pits...and dyno all day. He also has a incon tt car he would probably bring.
But is that what he wants to spend his July 4th weekend doing?

rl I guess the ball is in your court....

I thought it was a great Idea last year, and it is a risk for him but I am certain that if he comes down and sets up he will be lined up from sun up to sun down.

But I expect just like last year he will not have enough people that will confirm ahead of time to make it feasable, But I know a lot of people would buck up and dyno if he is sitting there and if the price is reasonable:D

I am included in this group, but I have not finalized if my car will be there, and wont.....

until roughly.......

July 1st

·
Registered
48 Posts
ragtopjr said:
Someone better start sucking up to Brian Tooley now, cause I am sure that July 4th he will rather be doing anything other then dynoing.

I think July 4th may throw a curve into Corral Day:(
Unless Tooley got another one I am 99.999% sure that there is no longer a dyno at his shop. They got rid of it quite a few months ago.

Later
Randy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Evillecpe said:
Unless Tooley got another one I am 99.999% sure that there is no longer a dyno at his shop. They got rid of it quite a few months ago.

Later
Randy
and thats why everyone should stop by delk performance on the way to bowling green on saterday. ;) they have a dyno and we could set up a dyno day there.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and thats why everyone should stop by delk performance on the way to bowling green on saterday. they have a dyno and we could set up a dyno day there.
I'd rather use a portable at the track on that Saturday....most people show up at Bowling Green on Friday anyway

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I want 3 pulls this year!

·
Registered
267 Posts
ReefBlueCoupe said:
I want 3 pulls this year!
Is that what andy was doing in your tent?:eek:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
no, but i remember you clawing at the door to get in. :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
TEAs dyno is gone.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Evillecpe said:

Later
Randy
Umm.. I never heard they got rid of it, but i heard that Dynojet TOOK it back. :eek:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so lets get the portable going.....if all you ****in ******* don't back out this could happen ;)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Or if everyone wants to, ya could drive the Hour south of Bowling Green. There are two popular dynos in Nashville: One downtown and one about 20 miles outside of town. Anyone interested in that?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
might be our only option if the portable wont be there....

Driving 2 hours round trip, then waiting forever will suck ass though

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
MAT88GT said:
might be our only option if the portable wont be there....

Driving 2 hours round trip, then waiting forever will suck ass though
i agree.. really dont wanna mess with it heh

1 - 20 of 66 Posts