Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If no one disagrees...I think I'll bring out the SS and come meet all of you that talk to me on the Wheel & Tire forum. Everyone line up to beat the kid in the SS. :evil:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'll step up to the challenge.:king:
I'll even use the tires YOU sold me.:p

of course, what you see in my sig is not what you'll be facing....:idunno:

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Who is "the DTD guy & his SS"?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr Cosby sir...if you don't know me, I would be glad to introduce myself. After you take a good long look at this
while we go down the track.

Black on Black. Bring out the Cobra for a grudge match.
Do I SStudder when I say SStock?
:lol:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Mr Cosby sir...if you don't know me, I would be glad to introduce myself. After you take a good long look at this
while we go down the track.

Black on Black. Bring out the Cobra for a grudge match.
Do I SStudder when I say SStock?
:lol:
:lol: bwahhhhhhhhhh I ain't skeered.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to make sure no one gets all huffy & puffy....I've been here almost since day one. I used to post as Todd92Ford and met Bob & Chris at Corral Day one when my poor LX drop top lost a clutch halfway to bowling green. I still have some blue in my blood.:evil:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Just to make sure no one gets all huffy & puffy....I've been here almost since day one. I used to post as Todd92Ford and met Bob & Chris at Corral Day one when my poor LX drop top lost a clutch halfway to bowling green. I still have some blue in my blood.:evil:
yep I know. good clean fun see you there or the other lane
:D

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Do you put those ugly taillights in all the cars you own?

Regardless....tell me about it. I'm quite aware of what the LS1 is capable of, but I have no clue what yours runs. What mine runs is out there for everyone to see. :)

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Well, if Boss 330 and you would have a good run, then I'm afraid you're a bit out of my leauge...even though I think I'll get pretty close to Boss' ET this spring. :) It certainly won't run that in the Summer @ BG.

Sorry about the ugly taillights comment - I know the truth hurts sometimes. :joy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts