Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to go clear all the way around on my white lx and was wondering if anyone made quality lights. thanks in advance -BH

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Does anyone pay attention to the names of the forums anymore?

Honestly...

And btw, I think clear tail lights look horrible on foxes, no matter what color

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

thanks for the great advice paul, i really appreciate it. anyone else?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Not sure if you cna do this with the tailights, but with the corners just pop off the lens from the housing, remove the amber piece and then run a bead of clear silicone over the housing and put the lens back on. You get a factory fit and the clear corner look for only a few dollars, the cost of the silicone. I have read on here about how the clear corners never fit well, much like all aftermarket body parts.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i outgrew my clear corner phase the first time i got pulled over. i do like the new after market crystal lights however(with the amber outsides)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
why would you get pulled over for clear corners...whats the diff if you have the amber in there or not..the bulb is amber

·
Registered
678 Posts
What do clear corners have to do with your engine?

And clear corners on a white car? :barf:

A tad ricey in my opinion.

·
RobKong
1,118 Posts
moving to the correct forum...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just pull off your corner lights and pull out the ORANGE piece, be careful and you may need to use some lue (10 min.) and no money wasted.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
front clear corners are 'technically' not legal. they are not DOT b/c they dont have amber side reflectors.. if you notice the stock ones are clear in front with amber on the sides..

that being said.. I got mine from Mustangs Unlimited a few years ago.. still look new.

as for clear tails.. I dunno.. I honestly hate them so I have never looked into them :barf:

Good luck
Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts