Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealership and over msrp? I've called so many dealerships and damn I havent found one person who knows anything about this car. I called one dealership (I won't mention Beverly Hills Ford) and they're charging 15K over invoice least thats what William told me. Who ever buys the car there so just go down the street and look for a Z06 imo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have one on order in SD at MSRP. Talked to two other dealers here who were doing $5k over. On one of the other boards, I read a guy had one on order in AZ for $1K UNDER MSRP. Keep looking if you really want one. I've heard some are cancelling their current orders after finding out the insurance costs. Might be some that were taken that are now available. Good Luck!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm in NorCal - MSRP here. Maybe you should call some dealers up here. I only found two out of like 30. Keep calling.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I canceled my order up in Northern Califonia when the dealer said he would have to shift my order to the fall order because of some sort of mixup. I was really mad and started searching for another MSRP dealer. I called Barber Ford in So. Cal. and found that they are selling the 2003 Cobra at MSRP less $250.00. I placed my order and got into the first allotment. You need to mention their website which talks about the $250.00 discount. I'm still waiting for my VIN and build date but they sure seem like they are honest. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts