Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Formerly known as 89 steeda
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MM&FF did an article on some guy who had a computer program that when you gave him all your engine info he could find a cam that was suppost to be just about a perfect match.The best thing was I think the program had a log of ALL cam grinds made for your motor,even customs,so there was a greater chance of finding that "right cam".Anyone know who I am talkin about,or how to contact???

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Denny(?) Wycoff - can't recall the shop right now. How about some help.

·
Registered
35,047 Posts
I spoke with Denny by phone - the shop's in Phoenix but I don't remember the name. There are other people that do the same thing - search the site here - Ed Curtis at FTI, Buddy Rawls (http://www.wighat.com/fcr3/), Brian at HiTech Motorsports to name a few...

There's not much need to "find" the right cam when any of those folks can have one ground with the specs that their program spits out based on your set up, components and desires for drivability.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Thanks Mike - still can't remenber the shop name. As Mike said, any of the listed people can choose a close off-the-shelf cam match to your combo.

·
Registered
35,047 Posts
I do seem to remember that it doesn't have an 'automotive' sounding name - and I think it has the word "Machine" in it. How's that for being completely unhelpful.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Motor Machine & Supply
Tucson,AR
520-792-1156

1 - 9 of 9 Posts