Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Where's everyone staying? I think we're going to be at the Holiday Inn if there's still room. We all need to get together and get drunk and obnoxious!!:D Me and a buddy will be staying by ourselves Friday night, then I think the wives are gonna ride up on Saturday, so we may have to be more under control, lol. I can see it now, we'll get Tony liquored up and get him to do some burnouts in the motel parking lot. When the cops show up he can flash his badge.:D;)

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
E Z Daniel.I have no idea where we are staying.Brandon is checking on things and I really havent talked that much to Steve.We will have to see how much adult beverage your 130lb frame can handle.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Watch it now, that's 160 lbs!:mad: LOL Maybe some good alcohol can even loosen up one of you stiff coppers.:p I'll probably be too broke to drink anyway after paying the $50 entry fee, 2 days motel, 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners, not to mention gas etc. Being poor sucks, lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am thinking about going, I have never been to one before. Anyone know how far of a drive it is from Roanoke?

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Well I hear its roughyl 1.5 hours from me,Winston-Salem,NC.Roanoke is 2 hours from me,so you are probably looking at 2 maybe 3 hours tops???Thats not the gospel,but maybe we can all meet up and cruise there.Daniel,us "coppers" dont loosen up,we have to be on our toes for guys like you.HAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
527 Posts
Oh yeah - I'm going - if my car is done and I stay a couple of nights I'll pop the top on a few. If not - it will be just a day trip for me to find some parts for the aching 90' model I am driving right now. - B.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Steve,I am waiting on Brandon to find something out unless you want to go ahead and make some plans.Does anyone know anything about the lodging there?5oh,sounds good about meeting up,I guess that the way we would come?What day are you talking about?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts