Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to added a mac prochamber to my 98 gt w/ flowmasters. Which type of mil eliminator works better, the kind you splice in or the dallas mustang type? If anyone feels strongly about either one, please let me know what you think.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i have the dallas racing mils with a bassani off-road x......no problems here:D

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I recommend you making your own for a few dollars worth of Radio Shack parts. I did mine a while ago, and they work great. I think it was less than $15.00 worth of parts to make both elims.

Maybe someone still has the web addy with the instructions and the parts. I don't have it any longer.

joe

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dude,

Seriously don't waste your money on the DMP MIL Eliminators. I purchased the splice in kind from www.ponyexpressperformance.com for $30 shipped to my door.

The electronics are virtually the same between all MIL Eliminators, and why spend the extra 30 bones on a part you really don't want to purchase anyway?

shoot, for that matter, I get a 1 year warranty with the suckers to boot. If something does go wrong with them, PEP will send out replacements at no charge.

You can't beat that with a stick.

Bob

·
Registered
30 Posts
Go with the DMP if you do not want to cut any wires. They are a true "plug & play" unit.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have had the Dallas Mustang MIL's for about 2 years with my off road X. I had a problem with one of them once, and they were happy to replace the defective part.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Go with the Dallas Mustang becasue if you ever want to remove your O/R pipe then you just unplug the MIL and you are ready to go.
I have had no problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts