Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got a 01 GT and finally got the money to buy shocks and struts. I have eibach pro-kit( 1.5 " drop) ready
to get installed as well. I want to get the tokico drag struts up front and the tokico Premium
shocks for the rear. Should i get the fox or Sn95 drag struts since its lowered. I've checked up
on which one's to get but everyone with the fox drag struts, there car is lowered 2" or more.
Im only goin to be 1.5 " lower, so im not sure which to get. Also for the shocks, ive read to
get the fox for lowered sn95's, but also have read that i need to get the sn95 shocks becauase
of the bump stops are in the shock unlike the fox's. Please some advice and expertice would be
great.

Also where did everyone get there tokico's from??????????????

thanks
eric:confused:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I used the fox 5 ways on my lowered 97 GT (1.5") with no problems.

But I noticed that I spent a lot more money on the adjustables and didnt adjust them much and I had them on the car for over a year. Im going with premuims for the next mustang.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I went with the fox 5-ways like the others and I like them alot, especially for the price. My car is about 1.5" lower with Eibach springs. I did adjust mine quite a bit at the track. later Ron

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so the fox shocks shouldnt be a problem.
But on the 5 way adjustable drag struts, are they basically the same as regular 5 ways????? Some web sites say for the 94-02 mustangs, sn95 drag struts for either stock or lowered cars. But ive read people on the boards with the fox drag struts with a 2 " drop. Which one's should i get??????

eric

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
tHeOneGT said:
ok so the fox shocks shouldnt be a problem.
But on the 5 way adjustable drag struts, are they basically the same as regular 5 ways????? Some web sites say for the 94-02 mustangs, sn95 drag struts for either stock or lowered cars. But ive read people on the boards with the fox drag struts with a 2 " drop. Which one's should i get??????

eric
Lowered cars use the older Tokicos. Talk to ken.

Ken[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts