Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently put a 95 Cobra eec in my car (95 GT) and I am running 30# injectors with a Pro M 75mm Bullet cal'd for the 30's... is this correct? I am getting mixed answers in the search that I have done on here. I know that the Cobra and the Gt use the same MAF cal'd for 19's from the factory...so should I actually be using a MAF cal'd for 24's...? Help me out Cobra guys....what are you doing?

·
Registered
476 Posts
SSKiller said:
I have recently put a 95 Cobra eec in my car (95 GT) and I am running 30# injectors with a Pro M 75mm Bullet cal'd for the 30's... is this correct?
Not unless you alter the EEC injector value to 19 OR enter in the true MAF curve and change the injector size to 30.

That's the rub with the Cobra calibration using the GT "19lb" MAF sensor: you are trying to use a 19/30 fucntion where what you would want is a 24/30. Dunno if Pro-M does that. All this "calibration" business is a kludge, but you knew that.

Bob

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking I can just copy and paste my MAF transfer from the T4MO (GT) to the J4J1 (cobra) with my eec tuner and it should work out.. I just gotta wait for the damn snow and ice to stop here in VA so I can get the car out and try it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts