Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told to check out summit and jegs for there AR-767 black steel alloy rim. Under 40$ each. However, when I called up Summitt the guy said no go. That it won't work without some additional machining etc...He said I need to get a rim with atleast 5 in back spacing and a bolt patter (?) of 5 on 4 1/2. Can anybody give me some suggestions. I am trying to get this done asap, before a local track day the 26th of this month.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That guy is full of ****. The ARE-767 will work fine. I had a set. They are heavy so consider that. I'm not sure on the part number but I bought mine from Summit. Maybe someone else can help you out.

Ken

·
Registered
636 Posts
98MODMTR said:
I was told to check out summit and jegs for there AR-767 black steel alloy rim. Under 40$ each. However, when I called up Summitt the guy said no go. That it won't work without some additional machining etc...He said I need to get a rim with atleast 5 in back spacing and a bolt patter (?) of 5 on 4 1/2. Can anybody give me some suggestions. I am trying to get this done asap, before a local track day the 26th of this month.

Thanks in advance,
I run these from Summit. CLM-531-5812-5, it's the IMCA competition wheel, 15x8 with a 5" backspacing and a 5x4-1/2 bolt pattern. You'll need to get the 45 degree lug nuts made by Summit for them. The counter man should be able to tell you what size and thread type. They worked great for me last season. They weigh in at 19# each.

And they're only $39.95 each.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts