Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the egr spacer i have to hose fittings that are for the coolant. i have the first one that comes off the metal hoses on the intake towards the front of the engine. i cant find the second one that comes off towards the back. where is this one supposed to go? i looked but cant find anywhere that i might hook up.

·
Registered
802 Posts
if you look in teh back around teh upper intake, you will find a black tube running by the silver fuel rails that looks like a fuel rail but its a little bit bigger in diameter. That is teh coolant tube that runs coolant aroudn through the motor. if you look at the tube you will find a fitting in the back that comes off where the second tube Egr spacer tube hooks up too. good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Here are the two fittings for that:

1) The fitting is on the heater tube going back to the engine. It is located toward the front of the engine, on top of the tube. This is the one I think you found.

2) The fitting is in the lower intake manifold on the back passenger side corner. The fitting is threaded in, and has a barbed tube coming out to connect the hose to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts