Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize there's many different levels of "quality when it comes to a paint job... I'm looking for something comprable to what I got from Ford when the car was new... nothing fancy... just a good quality paint job.

I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance for quality... any recommendations?

Thanks

-John

·
Registered
98 Posts
Theres a lot of shops around Baltimore. The shop that was recommended to me did decent work for the money, but my car was vandalized while there after they lied and said it was being kept inside the whole time. I also knew someone with a business next door and he said my car sat outside night after night. So, unfortunately I don't know who to recommend. What I have learned through my research is that you really do get what you pay for. I'm hoping someone in the area who knows visits this site and sets us straight.
BTW - you're not the only one riding around Baltimore in a triple black gt conv. I have one too hehehe.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Gott Autobody in Annapolis 410-268-0174

Trust me they do excellent work. Many cars that have been at the World of Wheels show have had there work done there.

It will be well worth the drive and the price is pretty good also.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Gott Autobody is where I had mine done on the side by Greg Gott (owner), he did a great job!! the paint looks like glass. he only does insurence work now, but mad and acception for me last winter. My car will be featured in the March issue ( I think) of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords, so look for a Orange Cobra clone. you could try calling him and see if he will do it for you, I will be going down to him in a maybe next week to see if he will paint my strut tower brace the same color as my car for me.
-Kurt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts