Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a window switch and heard NOS makes a switch that doesn't require having to buy a tach adapter. I know it comes in the kit but does anyone know where I can buy it seperately?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Is that the guy from PA with the V6? His product looks good, I like the idea of only spraying in 2nd gear if needed. But how reputable is he? Is he well known?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
He is very reputable. I talk to him all the time. Mike is one of the nicest guys I know. Yeah, he has the Green V6. The only drawback that I could think of with his product is that the RPMs are internally set so you can't change them like you can with the MSD but it's very rare that you'd want to change the RPMs anyway.

-Code

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey thanks Tom! Kenny you can write me at [email protected] for any questions or comments that you may have.

We've determine that many nitrous users don't change the RPM settings often, especially on a mild, safe setup BUT we realize that some customers want choices on-demand, so we will be offering a fully-adjustable unit available soon. You'll be able to adjust turn-on & turn-off RPM, activate/deactivate first gear lock-out, and even choose cylinder modes by simply manipulating a switch. It'll even have setup LED's to determine whether or not you've hooked your wiring up properly. I don't want to sound like an advertisement, so I'll stop here......

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I may be contacting you soon!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Cool, I received your mail. Talk with you later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts