Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I am wanting to charge my 02 auto after getting spanked by a 350Z last weekend. It is a auto trans and I heard have good things about a Reinhart performance? Any opinions on whos the best and the best deals? Looking for Vortech or Procharger, maybe Novi if deal is good. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep, CK is the best show in town from what I can find. I have spent the better part of the last 6 weeks researching the same thing. Your relatively close hom too.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I got mine from Muscle Motors and was more than pleased with the service I received. :)
I did only get a tuner kit though since I was just swapping from one brand blower to another.
Superchargersonline had some pretty good prices, but I don't know what thier service is like.
However if you need a whole kit, chip and all, I agree I have heard great things about Cobra Killer.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Unfortunately you have an auto and the kit that Cobra Killer has that everyone raves about is only for 5 speeds. You may check with him and see about doing a chip instead of the Steeda ECU program.

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Once you got the blower in there swap for a 5 Speed. I did and never looked back ;) Best overall mod I ever did to my car besides the Supercharger

·
Registered
364 Posts
He has either vortech or paxton, just like Steeda.

·
Registered
798 Posts
281NightCrawler said:
is it cheaper than Reinhart? does it come with all of the goodies?
It comes with everything you need.

I cant post prices here.

You can check it out on our website.

www.modularfordpowerhouse.com

Its under the Mongoose kit.We are seeing 350rwhp on BONE stock applications.As high as 387rwhp with just a O/R pipe,catback and powerpipe/or RR pulley.

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts