Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where in GA, or close to GA can I get used 99-up parts? Don't say stangparts.com because I called them about a 99 White GT they have on their website and the guy was a complete jerk.
ME - I need the fender, headlight panel, hood hinges, and some other stuff off the 99 GT you have, how much $$$. HIM - what GT, I don't think we have any of those parts used.

I will drive to SC, TN, or AL and I need a RH fender, headlight panel, hood hinges, bumper absorber, and front cobra bumper cover.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Call back to stangparts.com (MPS) and ask to speak to Ben. He is pretty cool. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him. You may have gotten one of the dismantlers from up there. They usually have no clue what is going on and tend to answer the phone if everyone else is really busy. Sorry about the bad luck though. You could also check with Prestige Mustang in Atlanta. They are pricey though compared to MPS. There is another place up farther north but I can't remember the name of the place. I will find out tonight and let you know.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got these prices from Prestige Mustang. Do they look like fair prices?

Headlight panel - 80 / new aftermarket
Fender - 150 / used
Bumper absorber - 40 / used
L and R hood hinges - 40 / used
Cobra bumper cover w/ fogs - 295 / new ford

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Darin, I'd go with MPS also. I've bought from them several times. As a matter of fact I'm swapping in the rear end and the front spindles / rotors / calipers from a 96 Cobra into a 92 coupe body now. I've had a ( one time only ) BAD experience with Prestige and WILL NEVER go back. They intentionally tried to rip me off on some 66 fastback parts after I drove all the way out to them in Clarkston. They also claimed to be experts and yet couldn't tell the difference between 65 - 66 coupe versus convert rear quarter glass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts