Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the new engine in and buttoned up, cept I look and there are two wiring plugs still left unplugged and I can't figure out where they plug into... they are the two plugs that are coming from the low oil sending unit in the pan and the driver's side O2 sensor, if anybody has time today to run out look under there hood and trace the wires to where they plug in, I'd really appreciate it, I left the driverside O2 sensor plugged in when I took the X pipe off, so I'm not talking about the plug that the o2 sensor plugs into but rather the main large 2 plugs that run up from the O2 sensor and the low oil pan sensor

thanks for the help

Jim

·
Registered
938 Posts
JDAWG, I just put an engine in a 91 and did not need the low oil sensor, which I cut off, so I know this harness, but dont recall two more plugs that would be on the lower side of the engine. You are not refering to the 2 ten pin plugs are you? They will be on the back center of the engine. You should have a temp plug on the metal heater core lines, a purge hookup, an egr, tps, mass air,and air temp on a drivers side intake runner. I may have forgotten one but if you will describe the plugs, I will try to figure it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts