Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am swapping engines and I cant remember where the other end of the PCV goes. I have the systemax intake, and I know that the PCV valve, filter and grommet hook into the back of the lower intake, but there is a brass fitting on the other end of the hose- where does that go to? The underside of the upper intake? I noticed there was a hole there for something.

·
Registered
401 Posts
There are two pipe threaded holes on the holley intake just after the EGR spacer. You can hook up the PCV to either.

I hooked mine directly to the vacuum tree that holley provides, and plugged the other hole.

·
Registered
197 Posts
TTT....

I'm also curious as to what the hole on the bottom of the upper intake is for.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha...it's funny when threads that you started over a year ago come back. I just plugged that hole in the bottom with a fitting.
I dont even have that intake any more....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, the opening for the EGR hose is closer to the throttle body (on the underside of the intake). It is easy to spot, because the external metal EGR tube from the lower intake is directly below it.
There is also another hole in the intake, which we were talking about. This extra hole, I just plugged.

·
Registered
95 Posts
can i just plug that egr hose that goes from the upper to the lower?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts