Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some pics of the Marauder and i really like the tailpipes that they have. Where can i get a tail pipe with a rolled lip preferably a 3 in tip. Here is a pic of what i am looking for. ALso has anyone done this on a 96-98?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have not seen them on the 96-98, but I think they would look sweet. As you probably know, the Bullitt had rolled tips like this also.

I am planning on putting some on my car (if I don't get the Bullitt exhaust);)

You get get them from Magnaflow .

Frank

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have checked out the magnaflow tips and that is an option the thing is. Right now i have a magnapack cat back, and the tail pipes are 2 1/2 in pipes with a 3 1/2 tip slipped over it. So if you look at the side of the car you can see where it goes from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2. On say the flowmaster catback and the marauder etc the tips extend much longer to where it bends over the axle and then it is welded there. I want the tip to extend towards the front of the car more so it cannot be seen like my setup now. I may be able to buy Bullitt tails but the magnapack mufflers are center inlet out let. So i will prob need some custom stuff done for that to work and prob some hangers altered. Anyone have pics on a 96-98?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts