Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a bi dancer, and I am looking for some hot women in St. Louis. Tell me where to go.

The Little Devil in the Red Dress:evil:

:joy: This will be you when you see me :joy:

·
Registered
59 Posts
sauget illinois, its about 5-10 minutes fromt he track. id stay away from PT's personally as its a little dirty there, but diamonds is a great place, very upscale. later

Brett

·
Registered
16 Posts
Deja Vu is pretty nice also. It is right off of hwy 64 about 5-10 from the track.

The PT's in sauget isn't dirty, the one in centerville is.

If you want some company, I can get some friends together (guys and girls).

·
Registered
59 Posts
my bad ur right on the centerville one. later

Brett

·
Registered
490 Posts
Roxy's in Brooklyn, gives the best show including the infamous "shower scene" Not a nice place, nor in the best neighborhood, but the "bare all" theme definately has it's advantages over the nicer places.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I'm up for that!

Hey, I would love to check out some clubs. I've been to a few places in IL and they wore bikini's. Is it true that IL will not allow full nudity with liquor? I'd like to hit a nice club. Keep me posted.

Mize

·
Registered
57 Posts
NO that is not true. I live in Peoria and we have 2 pretty good clubs that are totally naked and serve liquor. So that must have been some of the ****tier clubs. I would have to agree that Diamonds is good, but if you want to get roughed up head to PT's....I am also going to hit the landing first. Prices at the clubs are redicuous!:eek:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Clubs in st. louis

Good clubs on the landing(dowtown riverfront)
#1 Lucky's
#2Morgan Street
#3Bar.

Good Strip Clubs in Illinois

#1 Diamonds(Classy Women)
#2 PT's (Sauget) Classy women
#3 De Ja Vu(good looking women)Dirtier

I went to Diamonds, and Lucky's this past weekend. I had a blast. Drinks are costly at both of those places though.

4.50 at Diamonds Bud Light
3.00 at Lucky's Bud Light

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Sweet!

WHere is Diamonds in relationship to Collinsville? Is it close?

Uwood... what at the names of the clubs in Peoria?

Id like to hook up either one of the nights with anyone heading to a club. I'm at the holiday Inn in Collinsville.

Mize

·
Registered
517 Posts
The clubs are about Five mins. from the track. really easy to get there. I'm always up for going to any of the strip clubs. The landing is only about 10 mins away also. e-mail me if anybody wants to get to go and we'll hook up and I'll show you the finer side of st. louis

[email protected]

·
Registered
57 Posts
The clubs in Peoria are

1. Big Al's (World Famous)

2. Club Cabaret. It is alright I guess....never been there but had "relations" with a girl that did. Just thought I would pass that along for everyone.:evil:

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey guys and girls, don't forget about the 5-7 dollar pass that gets you into any of the PT's owned clubs you pay at one it gets you in all the rest for free. Don't forget the huge grills outside to buy a grilled chicken sandwhich or a hamburger in the parking lot. We are going down friday night and will probably hit a few before we make it to the room......they don't close till 6 am either. I should be in my 86 gt with 4 inch cowl and saleen wing, its red holler at me if you see me. later Chris.

·
Registered
343 Posts
traderpk7 said:
I am a bi dancer, and I am looking for some hot women in St. Louis. Tell me where to go.

The Little Devil in the Red Dress:evil:

:joy: This will be you when you see me :joy:
Bi-Dancer?!?! :eek:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hooters played in Peoria

:lol:
Club Cabaret is great , Free to get in on lunch from 11am till 4pm , Prime rib steak dinner with nice salad , $11.00. I go there all the time , Big al's is ok but I have not been in there since Cabaret opened. Women are good and very clean , nice roll around seats , toy shop , pool hall , shoe shines , hair cuts , massages, Steak and breakfasts specials , open late , 2 satelites and 1 main runway . Yeh I never go there , ?

Don
:evil:

·
Registered
451 Posts
re

Are any of these strip clubs 18+? I won't be 21 until December :( :( :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts