Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing an SN95 brake swap into my 91. I'm upgrading to the SN95 master cylinder as well. I just want to know if I can re-use my current MC's resevoir or if they differ from fox body to SN95. Thanks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The SN-95 M/C you get should have a reservior on it. There should be no need to swap them.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Will the resevoir off of a SN95 M/C fit on a 93 Cobra M/C?? Or will the fox bodied M/C fit on a 93 Cobra?
Don't mean to hijack the thread but wanted to know this as well. :)

Casey

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
the 87-93 does not fit any of the 2 port units.

The 93 cobra may work with the sn95 units, not for sure.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Matt, what I'm saying is that I've never seen/bought an M/C and had to put a reservoir on it. Anyone that I've bought had one and no swap was needed.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I just got back from Pep Boys (the only people who had a SN-95 M/C in stock. I thought it would have a resevoir, NOT! I hoped my old one would work... guess I'm about to go back... :mad:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I have an extra plastic reservoir that will fit the Sn95 Mcs if anyone needs one. Sell it cheap shipped to you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
When I was at pep boys getting the m/c I should have had them pull a '92 m/c so I could compare them... didn't think of it till I went back to return the '94 m/c. Yep, they are way different. The rear of the fox resevoir is elevated too, so it wouldn't have even been close. I'm going to check the junk yards around here tommorow, if that doesn't pan out I'll keep you in mind Matt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts