Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know when corral day is if anyone knows already, so I can plan my vacation days out. thanks

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey JerryD look...

Corral Day 03 - JULY 5th 2003!! (01-13-2003 until 07-03-2003)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details for the fifth annual Corral Day are starting to come together! Stangers from all over the country will be descending upon Bowling Green, KY for a weekend of racing and fun. More information and a Corral Day page will be available soon. In the meantime, here are the main details.

DATE:
Saturday, July 5th, 2003

PLACE:
Beech Bend Raceway, Bowling Green, KY

TIME:
The track will be open exclusively for Corral Day 2003 from 9am until 4pm

PARTICIPANTS:
Anyone that visits The Corral can participate, no matter what brand of car they drive.

EVENTS:
The track will be open to time runs, grudge racing, and just plain fun from 9am to 4pm.

COST:
TBD. However, it will likely be about $40 per car - including driver. Additional passengers are $10 each. Payment will be collected at the gate the day of the event.

Spectator admission will likely be $10 for individuals 16 and over. Kids 15 and under will be admitted free.

For Corral Day 2002 we will not be utilizing a formal registration process. We will, however, put up an automated attendee list soon.

If you've never been to one of our annual get-togethers, you DO NOT know what you are missing! Ask anybody that has been to one, and they'll tell you what a fun time it is.

Looking forward to seeing everybody on the 5th!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I saw bob's post. Now I won't have to use a vacation day to since I get the 4 off anyways!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts