Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i'm building a 347 with tfs high ports and t-trim blower for the street, i have a nice ported and welded truck lower from fox lake, would that work good if it is matched to the heads and used with a box upper (downs,cartech,etc)?,what about a tfsr?or victor?, the car will be street/strip application witha small solid roller cam 1 3/4 full lengths and 3" exhaust with tko and 3:73's..the shortblock is a a4 block with forged 4340 crank,h beam rods, wiesco pistons for 8.8 comp with the 69 cc heads..let me know your opinions, and results if you have any,,thanks for your time.

·
Registered
135 Posts
go with the victor 5.0 i should have some dyno numbers on my 347 soon. I run the victor 5.0 , canfield stage 3, custom blower cam, novi 2k 18psi, 75lb injectors, pms. seem to me we are running similar combo

·
Registered
303 Posts
I like the Victor 5.0. I had one and just got rid of it. That intake was designed to be run N/A. The design helps the air to flow to the outside runners that often get shortchanged on their share of the air. When you boost it the outside runners get more then the inside. The TFS-R intake, what I am going for, will flow just as good and it's design will help equalize flow.
I actually would have kept the Victor 5.0 if it had not been for increased emmisions testing here in Texas.

I run a 349ci A4 with Victor Jr heads and Incon Twin Turbos.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have heard the victor 5.0 is really good on your type of combo. I have heard of many people running it with s/c 347s with lots o' boost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts