Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, is there any warning? I just got this thing back on the road with a rebuild and was driving it around and I get right by my budies driveway and it stalls. I try to start it and get nothing. Then I notice the fuel pump nor the in-line pump are coming on when I turn the ignition on(very noisy usually!). I aslo confirm Im not getting fuel because my pressure gauge drops over time and never goes back up. I check the high voltage fuse box to see if the fuse is ok and its fine. Im not sure the inliine is wired up but it doesnt work either. Its the stock fuel pump which Ive been meaning to replace with prolly a 190. Im not running my procharger right now cause I need to rebuild it. Just trying to get this mother back on the road after a year of spending money on parts and learning how rebuild it. ANy ideas gang?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Usually it whines for a while before it actually dies.Check the Inertia switch in the trunk L/S rear and make sure the reset button is in . I had it go off one time for no apparent reason>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.