Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a '94 Mark VIII fan. Is this the right year to get? If not then what year?
 

·
Formerly BLOWN1989SALEEN
Joined
·
5,755 Posts
wldtang said:
I found a '94 Mark VIII fan. Is this the right year to get? If not then what year?
yes thats one of the earlier year fans, the blade carried a more aggressive pitch(louder)and therefore pulls more CFM;) granted a search will find MANY post on the Mk8, is really that hard to answer the guys SIMPLE question:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Re: Re: What year Mark VIII fan to get?

BLOWN1989SALEEN said:
granted a search will find MANY post on the Mk8, is really that hard to answer the guys SIMPLE question:rolleyes:
No! Make him do the work!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the point I have made in many posts.
People often have the time to reply and say " search and you will find the info" but they don't take the time to just answer the question.
If you can't answer the question in my post then please don't reply.
I just asked a question to see i someone could answer it. That is what the corral forums is about correct?
Anyhow I know how to use the search button but often times you don't find the info your looking for.
But thanks anyhow to the link.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,629 Posts
wldtang said:
This is the point I have made in many posts.
People often have the time to reply and say " search and you will find the info" but they don't take the time to just answer the question.
If you can't answer the question in my post then please don't reply.
I just asked a question to see i someone could answer it. That is what the corral forums is about correct?
Anyhow I know how to use the search button but often times you don't find the info your looking for.
But thanks anyhow to the link.
Agree 100% Why take the time to reply and say do a search when you could just say

"93-96" pulls slightly more than "97-98"

Besides...every time I do a search...i find 10 replies and 9 of them have 4 people telling the poster to do a search and the only post with info has 1 reply. So i make a new post for new UPDATED data from new members and get people telling me to do a search.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Why am I responding to this? Oh yeah, it's 7:30AM, that's why.

I think this is a case of "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and feed him for a lifetime." ****, I could have copy and pasted what I found in that searched thread, but I didn't bother since it was right there for him to read. I guess he's entitled to other people doing his work though.

Anyway, carry on. It's not like the Corral will every change, so I'll keep my sniping out of my helpful, informative responses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are so not getting the point here.
I know how to use the search button. With over 900 posts, I don't need someone to say "Duh! use the search button".
Anyhow whatever, thanks for your input and copy link to the thread. It helped answer my question.
Oh yeah by he way, here a phrase for you since you like to quote them. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all"
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top