Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Not sure where to go from here. My 94 gt AOD has 115k on it. I have cold air intake, 3:73, ud pullies, x-pipe, flowmasters thats it! I'm looking to spend around $1500 bt spring. what mods would get me going. I do plan on getting a s/c in the fall. Parts should reflect that but, should still be usable until that time. help would be great. If any quality parts are out there let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
819 Posts
Lots of things that you could do

I would say a set of heads such as AFR's or whatever you would like. But, there are a lot of other things that you could get. What you are including in you buget for the supercharger? You should get a bigger fuel pump, adjustable fuel presure regulator, injectors, MAF, headers, ignition, and some sub frame conectors. Thats just a start, there are plenty of thing that would help. Good luck.

·
Registered
848 Posts
you could probley convert to a 5 speed for 1500$ and maybe have enough left over for a set of headers or somethang.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Intake manifold and headers would be a good choice and you would still have a nice chunk of money left over

·
Registered
452 Posts
I would get some full-length weld in subframes and look at then consider some heads. That should just be about use the $1500 up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts