Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 95 will be becomming a NMRA hot street car in the next 2-5 years and i was wondering what subs to get now that will still take that kind of abuse later. thanks guys

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody else? i looked at their web site and they didn't list a subframe connector for the 94-95 mustangs. does the one for the 87-93 fit our cars too? thanks for the help so far

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
spacecaptan said:
anybody else? i looked at their web site and they didn't list a subframe connector for the 94-95 mustangs. does the one for the 87-93 fit our cars too? thanks for the help so far
I saw that too. Comp engineering is an excellent and reputable company. I have Maximum Motorsports full length bare steel subs in my room waiting for the spring to go in. I got them from www.modernperformancenw.com. Do a search here about subframes if you do not get that many replies.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
There has been a lot of talk in the mustang usnet group over the last few days on sub frame connectors. A lot of people say they could tell as soon as they pulled out of the drive way while others say they didn't go much for the car. The thing I noticed is that all the guys sayng how great the subframes worked on their cars all had Global West connectors. The Global West ones are full lenght and that probably has a lot to do with it. I know I was not thrilled with BBK ones I used. Its not they didn't fit fine, its just they didn't have much of an impact on the cars handling.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I hope you got them one before that pic was taken. :eek:

Yeah I think the key is the full length, and seat braces

1 - 7 of 7 Posts